When your friends and family ask, tell them "NO! WE ARE NOT OKAY!"
In this issue:
1) Should I write a Rebuttal?
2) Inspiration from Dr. Papadopoulos
3) AFT Winter Academy
4) Take full advantage of your Flexible Spending Account
5) Union-Plus Holiday Giveback (LAST DAY!)
And MUCH MORE!
In This issue
1) Benefits Update
2) COPE Update
3) Wellness and Self-Care
4) Union Plus Holiday Give Back
In This Issue:
1) November Executive Board Meeting
2) Benefits Update
Patience—counseled by former Vice President Joe Biden all election week as Americans waited for votes to be counted—finally paid off Nov. 7, four days after Election Day, when Biden won in Pennsylvania and gained enough Electoral College votes to acquire a new title: president-elect. AFT President Randi Weingarten says the union’s leaders and members “can’t wait to get started” on the work ahead “with an administration that will embrace and fight for the values we hold dear.”
NBOE's Health benefits office sent us over some additional resources that we hope you will find helpful in completing the Health Benefits ACTIVE ENROLLMENT.