The Staff at Union Workforce Initiative understands that our Union Members are facing more difficult issues this year than ever before, Covid mandates, changes in the workplace, increased workloads, and other outside forces may be altering the way that you approach your job and the world beyond your work environment.
If stress, anxiety, and behavioral/substance abuse health affect your already complex daily routines, there is help available to our members. Union Workforce Initiative offers a confidential, no cost consultation to all our members and their families 24 hours a day, seven days a week (877-468-1416).
It’s important to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress, which, if left untreated, can have a negative impact on an individual’s health and job performance. Stress affects every aspect of your life - work, home, and family.
The Union Workforce Initiative has years of combined experience working with union members and their families and is ready to assist with issues such as:
- Drug & Alcohol Dependencies
- Prescription Medication Dependencies
- Addictions of All Kinds
- Stress & Anxiety-Related Conditions
- Job Discipline Problems Related to Behavioral Health
- Depression & Anger Management
- Family Problems/ Relationship Problems
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- DUI counseling and documentation
- Hostile Work Environment / Bullying